• Welcome back Guest! Did you know you can mentor other members here at H-M? If not, please check out our Relaunch of Hobby Machinist Mentoring Program!

• In order for the Member Map to work properly, you must allow Google services AND Hobby Machinist to know your location. These settings are found in your browser of choice and in your Hobby Machinist profile.

Winner Ultra-Small Boring Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last picture was bugging me. This is better.

"Billy G" :))

pocket 001 (750 x 563).jpg

My hour in the shop is done. War Dept. watches close. Got gib blank done, made from an old gear. Also the adjuster is blanked in and just needs to be drilled and tapped 6-40. I get 2 more hours after 4:00 PM today. The flu is almost gone.

"Billy G" :))

pocket 002 (750 x 563).jpg pocket 003 (750 x 563).jpg

Something you cannot tell by the other pix is size. Now you can. :lmao:

"Billy G" :whistle:

sze (750 x 563).jpg

Yep -- Those are the prints I have, I only changed the mounting thread so far. The show a 3/4-16 and I went to a 1/2-20. I want to make a smaller one if this one works out. Maybe 1 inch in diameter isstead of 1.5 inch diameter.

"Billy G" :thinking:

Nice work Bill,

....Sorry about the clarity but the flash on brass is hard to control.
If you cant/dont want to take the pic in manual mode, just try holding a piece of wax paper in front of the flash.

Cheers Phil

Bill, You are a machining genius! Tell your wife I said that and you need more than an hour in the shop because we need the instruction.

Bill, You are a machining genius! Tell your wife I said that and you need more than an hour in the shop because we need the instruction.

Thank you, I have been called a lot of things but never a "Genius"

"Billy G" :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back