Under Armour getting spanked today !

I'm pretty sure it's been a rough start for everyone this year. It's pretty interesting to me. I can't pretend to know what's happening, but I remember 2000, and 2008, and 2019. I can't imagine the results would be any different this time. Some over extended companies will fold, some will get bailed out, and the whole thing will start climbing again. Then again there's lots of things I couldn't imagine, that actually exist. ie: Air operated machine skates, 3d printed guns, the internet...

Watch the movie the big short. Gives a pretty good explanation of what is wrong with the stock market now. If they banned hedge funds and shorting, it would sort it self out. And the western world would go back to manufacturing things. This will never happen, the hedge fund guys are sitting on trillions. Its the reason why the stock market bottoms out basically every 10 years or so. The hedge fund guys basically steal all the wealth from the stock market. By killing off companies that are productive. They target business's that simply may have a bad year. Another one to look up is the gamestop short, that people on a forum actually reversed a short against the hedge fun guys and cost them billions. I worked with a guy explained it all to us at work. He was deeply in to the stock market and has made as much money playing around on the market as he did actually working.

Back