Updates on the PM Site...

They are on track as of last week. I don't remember if he said late July or early Aug. He's got a lot of them coming in. I believe the 935s are due almost any day now. Other stuff too but I don't keep track. When someone from here wants something (and if they are serious) I call Matt or Nicole and it's put on reserve until you call and work the details; thus, I only see half the transaction and never really know when things are shipped.

One thing to note: sometimes the cargo ships get delayed by being re-routed from NY harbor to the California area. That can suck-up a week or slighly more because they have to go by train and truck when that happens.

Ray

Ray,
Do you have any news from Matt about the PM1340 lathes? I was just wondering if they already arrived in the USA but did not want to bother Matt. Thanks
Rod

They are on track as of last week. I don't remember if he said late July or early Aug. He's got a lot of them coming in. I believe the 935s are due almost any day now. Other stuff too but I don't keep track. When someone from here wants something (and if they are serious) I call Matt or Nicole and it's put on reserve until you call and work the details; thus, I only see half the transaction and never really know when things are shipped.

One thing to note: sometimes the cargo ships get delayed by being re-routed from NY harbor to the California area. That can suck-up a week or slighly more because they have to go by train and truck when that happens.

Ray

OK - thanks Ray.
By the way - I would like to say that when it comes to communication, Matt has been extremely quick to reply to any questions I have. I sent him e-mails with questions about electrical, leveling feet, etc... He usually replies my e-mails withing only a few hours - quite outstanding.
Rod

He does his best but there are times when he's swamped checking the incoming shipments and getting them on delivery trucks... I have no idea how he does it all but, I can say for sure, he loves his work. Whenever I call him, I keep notes of exactly what needs to be asked (usually technical questions that come from this site) and keep it short as possible -even though the temptation to kibitz about machines is overwhelming...

Ray

OK - thanks Ray.
By the way - I would like to say that when it comes to communication, Matt has been extremely quick to reply to any questions I have. I sent him e-mails with questions about electrical, leveling feet, etc... He usually replies my e-mails withing only a few hours - quite outstanding.
Rod

Back