Upper Mississippi Hobby Machinists group, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa

Richard King

Bronze
Former Member
To All who live in Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, North and South Dakota interested in joining a group of 4 so far, to form The Upper Mississippi Hobby Machinists Group, please let us know. Dave Smith, Terry Werm, UglyDog and myself want to have a small off shoot of HB, have a yearly get together and to meet and possibly have a "Swap Meet" ? Also if your having a problem and you can ask a local member to stop by and help, etc.
We are open to all idea's here. Dave and Terry started the group and Ugly and I met a few days ago and talked about it too.
It snowed here in Cottage Grove last night..ugggg we got 6"....uggggg..... Will winter ever end? Rich
:nuts:

To All who live in Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, North and South Dakota interested in joining a group of 4 so far, to form The Upper Mississippi Hobby Machinists Group, please let us know. Dave Smith, Terry Werm, UglyDog and myself want to have a small off shoot of HB, have a yearly get together and to meet and possibly have a "Swap Meet" ? Also if your having a problem and you can ask a local member to stop by and help, etc.
We are open to all idea's here. Dave and Terry started the group and Ugly and I met a few days ago and talked about it too.
It snowed here in Cottage Grove last night..ugggg we got 6"....uggggg..... Will winter ever end? Rich
Southeast WI. here. I'm game.

Please count this Prior Lake resident in.

from Dave in Rochester Mn----how about you guys from Mason City and others from upper Iowa? your replies to posts seem like you would be nice to have in group

The other Minnesota Terry here - count me in.
Terry S
Inver Grove Heights
(last night's snow has pretty much melted here)

Hello from Mason City IA I am in as well. Ray

That is when all this recent snow melts... What month is it?????

Dave I see you and Terry have a group site set up already, so what should we do next? Sign in there...how do we get to it?
Snowing again here is Cottage Grove again...lol... Rich

Back