USA Weld Review

Uglydog

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I've had several past purchases from this company.
All accessories, no machines. Regardless, they were easy to work with and assisted me in getting what I wanted/needed without trying to upsell.
These past several years I've been working hard to keep my purchases local. But have no hesitation in recommending USA Weld.

Daryl
MN

Daryl,

Thanks for your feedback. I too started purchasing accessories from them before any machines. I think my first purchase from then was in 2010 when I was using my Eastwood TIG 200 AC/DC machine to weld up my headers. Knowledgeable people, who were easy to purchase from; still remains true to this day.

Same here, bought a bunch of different TIG tungsten's and other "stuff" for my AHP AlphaTIG 200X. Quick shipping, nice packing. No hesitation going back.

Bruce

I've bought a fair number of things from them as well and they've all been solid...zero issues.

Same here. I bought 200 amp MIG and TIG machines 11 years ago and still working fine. I bought a replacement on/off switch for the MIG, consumables and hoods. Never a problem.

I have a MTS210 mig welder and 221 Tig welder. Can’t go wrong with these guys.
I had always used Miller machines but purchased the 221 tig welder approx 6 years ago. I don’t weld more than a few times a month but it has been a great machine.

I have a MIG200 that I bought from them around 30 years ago. It still works just fine. When Lightening fried a circuit board a couple of years ago they had no problem coming up with a replacement. That lightening strike fried a bunce of stuff in the house, most things were younger, some much younger, than the MIG but had no parts support and had to be replaced.

Got an Invertig 221 several years ago and love it. Much prefer the current grey paint theme like the Italian original (mine is red, alas, wish I could just buy the sheet metal cover).

Got an Invertig 221 several years ago and love it. Much prefer the current grey paint theme like the Italian original (mine is red, alas, wish I could just buy the sheet metal cover).

I'll make a few calls and see what I can do. :)

Back