Using Mt1 Cutting Tools On Benchmaster Mill?

Lu,

I don't believe BM made a OEM base for their mill. They may of had a after market one to offer. That's why it called Benchmaster, made to fit on a work bench! Personnaly that stand is way too high for that mill. A typical work bench is 32-36" high, I would come up with one that high or close to it. Put it a height you are confortable with. The base needs a larger foot print than the one it's on now. Wood or steel construction, heavy large dimension wood to me would make a perfect bench. My $.02 worth.

Edit, Just relize from the pictures above, that bench is around 32-36" high. That means, the bench may need to be made to a lessor height, possibly.:thinking:

Thanks Ken,

I will have to look for a bench or make one then.

Lu

Thanks etard.

That is a nice stand, very sturdy. I like that very much. Looks like I will be looking around for something like that, or build my own table and put BM on it. My other hobby is wood working, among other 2 more other hobbies. I just have too much hobbies, too little time.

I see how the vise is sitting on your BM. O.K. I will look for something in the 4" vise. I was fearful that 4" may be too heavy. Good to see pictures. It was very helpful.

Lu

Back