Using Tap-A-Talk ? READ THIS

woodchucker

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
When someone does not use the instructions and we get the red X's I will usually hit reply so I can see the images.
But when I delete the message, it still appears in the reply (unsent and grayed out) everytime I come back.
I have tried deleting it all, then inserting my own text, only to find it is still there when I come back.
Is there a way of clearing a reply so it's gone completely.

dlane

Active User
Registered
Is posting pics using tapatalk in the new members registration guidelines ?.

Bill W.

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
When someone does not use the instructions and we get the red X's I will usually hit reply so I can see the images.
But when I delete the message, it still appears in the reply (unsent and grayed out) everytime I come back.
I have tried deleting it all, then inserting my own text, only to find it is still there when I come back.
Is there a way of clearing a reply so it's gone completely.
Woodchucker
Did you get this figured out??? I would also like to know.
Hitting reply to see the "red x" pictures is nice but one does not always want to actually reply...

dlane

Active User
Registered
Draft saved , in the little red box that pops up is saving what you typed

woodchucker

Draft saved , in the little red box that pops up is saving what you typed
I want to get rid of it.
if you erase the response, when you come back it's still there. Even if you fill it with spaces.

Kiwi

Registered
Registered
I find Tapatalk is hard to follow but the more I use it the better it is posting photos is just so easy most of my comments are on the PC but most of the photos are posted on tapa

itsme_Bernie

Active User
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I used to like Tapatalk, but now they charge! An exorbitant amount! It went from a few dollars to stop ads, to $5 or $10 a month! What a bunch of crap. I Might have done it if it was a dollar a month, or less (still annoyed), but would have forgotten about it. But $60-$120 a year for a freakin chat app?? What idiots

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock