Vaccine

lordbeezer

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
Going tomorrow to local Walgreens for first shot. I have several tattoos but I hate shots.

Good for you I already got my first, get the second in two weeks, didn't hurt or make me sick, good luck.

I've started thousands of IVs, given tons of shots. The needle always looks bigger when it's facing you. :)
The actual injection for me was actually pretty minor, just look away don't tense up.

#2 may have some reaction.

While in induction center at Ft. Leonard Wood early 71 went thru line getting shots with air injection guns. If you flinched you were cut several times like they used razor blades. Had ambulances by door to take guys to get sewed up. That made you hold very still. Worst one was a tiny needle to fight some overseas diseases..it burned very Badly. But passed soon after.

I got the 1st Pfizer shot last Wednesday. My arm was a little sore at the injection site , otherwise nothing.

I've started thousands of IVs, given tons of shots. The needle always looks bigger when it's facing you. :)
The actual injection for me was actually pretty minor, just look away don't tense up.
Thats why I never look at it. I just look the other way.

I found ir interesting in how a small a syringe was used. It couldn't be more than a ml and maybe smaller. A ml is about twenty drops and less than half the stroke was used so less than 10 drops. A really fine gauge needle too. I had theorized that some of the local soreness may have been due to the volume of liquid injected or possibly the force of the stream but after getting the injection, I think not.

Back