Vaccine

Where to start-- Feb 4 wife and I both got the first moderna shot just sore arm. Feb 7 wife tested positive for covid19, pretty mild sickness. Feb 11, I tested positive, gave me the bam infusion(google it) on Feb 12. I had pretty mild case short of the violent uncontrolable shaking for a day. Then we had our cold spell of the record cold temps (-1) for East Texas with no electricity.:apologize:
We both got the 2nd moderna shot on March 19 just sore arm.
The worst of covid for me has been the after effects. Very short of breath and very, very tired all the time and the cough.
I went back to the Doc for the cough and the xray showed a spot on my left lung--ct scan confirmed, that was Friday but I got the results online late so Doc hasn't seen them yet so waiting for his imput. I suspect a PET scan is next.
I'm 74 with stage 2 emphysema so the outcome might not be the best news, but it is what it is.

Gosh, it has to be tough waiting, I surely hope for the best.

Talk with your doctor if you’re concerned. Mine directed them to put me on the list because I’m a caregiver for my 90 year old mother.
I'm not concerned with the wait time . I can control my exposure compared to others

Back