Valentines surprise

rgray

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I got the wife something for valentines day. Then I see something else she wanted and get that to.
This goes on till I have 4 valentines gifts for her.
She's been hinting that there are flowers for sale. I don't ever get her flowers she always says.(not true. I did at least twice. only be married to her 36 years)
I figure I'll have to get out and get a rose for her.

Then I see this rose 3d print. looks impossible but I figure I'll try it anyway.
It comes out nice. So now I have 5 valentines items for her. So I figure I'll start with the dorkiest first and give her one every day starting monday the 11th.(yesterday)

I take it in last night after work and present it to her. I was very surprised she really liked it(most of my 3D printing stuff she really doesn't show much interest).
She's just gleaming over it. Takes pictures and sends them to the kids. All excited. So I take that opportunity and say "so now I don't have to get you flowers?"
And she says no she doesn't need flowers now. Yah who I can skip the trip to the flower shop!

So for anyone that wants the file it's on MyMiniFactory. It's free. https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-rose-blossom-tops-56206

Must be something about Women - CNC and Valentines Day. The girl friend was equally impressed with this a couple of years ago. Mind you she new I don't believe in Hallmark Day.

Greg

Must be something about Women - CNC and Valentines Day. The girl friend was equally impressed with this a couple of years ago.

Nice. Gets me thinking I could draw one like that up and print it. Been learning Fusion 360.
Don't use it often enough to remember things. Would be good practice.
I could do one up for my girlfriend.....wait woops...might be bad for my health! Strike that last comment from memory.

7e987dbfd5b67dc85bf2ab05ffcec7ae.jpg
gold dipped painted roses from Steven Singer. I’ve been getting them for special occasions for awhile

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back