VFD Remote Switching help

Just an update on this for those that may be interested.

I finally got all my switches (postage is stupid slow here due to covid apparently) so I wired it and programmed it as per the fantastic diagram and instructions from Mark and everything works as I hoped it would.

A couple of things to note. The control panel will most likely be changed. Mark suggested that the 240v AC on/off switch and Emergency stop should be seperate and also I am not certain the other controls are in the best spot either.
Also, programming this VFD was not as straight forward as I hoped. The forward/stop/reverse programming just wouldn’t go in for some reason. Mark gave me a couple of options to try and neither would accept the number it needed.
I reset back to factory defaults a couple of times and tried programming it in a few different sequences before I finally got it to accept the numbers required to make it work.
I can’t remember now what sequence it was though lol I am pretty sure it worked when I programmed the fwd/stop/rev first before anything else.

Anyway I really can not thank Mark enough, it works exactly as he said it would.

I am very happy with it.

787e03b10508f91afc56084338362cd4.jpg

Back