Vn High Speed Subhead

No, it won't, with a but. That's my sub head, btw. You could make and adapter plate, or make a new base. That was going to be my plan, but I found the correct unit for my 12 and bought it. However, anything is possible. I probably still have photos of that unit in prices.

Jason

The one on the left is for the 6/12/16 series, and the one on the right is for the 22/26 series. You can see the size difference.

IMG_20160428_173044933_HDR.jpg

Jason

In addition, there's a drive arbor that goes into the spindle and connects to the sub-head. The one for that sub-head wouldn't fit your machine and vise versa. You would have to make a custom drive arbor to connect it up.

Jason,

where did you find the subhead for the #12, and how much did it cost? Last one I saw was really expensive.

eBay, and I really paid for it. I got the subhead and the slotter attachment for $1200. I really think the subhead was never used, while the slotter has had very little use.

I really wanted the slotter, and this was the only one I have found in 2 years. I have seen 3 sub heads on eBay, this one, an older version for $500, and the newer version like mine for $1200, which I don't think sold.

If you want one of these, you have to buy them when you see them. Still ****** I missed out on that 90 sub head earlier this year.

Jason

IMG_20160428_125359624_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160428_125605164.jpg

Back