VW Bus gas pedal

These are great. Have you thought about seling a few on "The Samba" Its the largest VW Forum around.

Thanks. I started a thread over there and there was a little interest but I got sidetracked by a cash project. I'll get back to it though.

Nice job on the pedal. What brand mill do you have?

Paul

Thanks to you too. It's a Brown & Sharpe 1 1/2. Best I can tell it's from somewhere between 1914 & 1919.

B&S1.jpg

B&S1.jpg

It's a Brown & Sharpe 1 1/2. Best I can tell it's from somewhere between 1914 & 1919.

You have a very nice sized mill there. It even appears to have a universal table.

I decided to make a different pattern on the face so the pedal would have a more traditional look. I picked up a small CNC mill and that's what I used. Still needs to be finished but I was anxious to show my progress since I make so little of it.

1146751.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

You have a very nice sized mill there. It even appears to have a universal table.

It's funny, when I bought it I was afraid of the size and thought I overdid it. Now It's one of my medium size tools and I could actually use a bigger one.

It does indeed have a universal table. I have yet to have a use for it but it's nice to have should the need arise.

1146751.jpg

Back