• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • PLEASE SUPPORT OUR FORUM - UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT HERE!
[4]

Waiting surgery is killing me

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Silverbullet

Hi I've been suffering with back pains for years, last year it started becoming increasingly difficult to even sit in my wheelchair. I've been disabled for years, from botched surgery for pain . Now I'm facing another surgery on my back for pain. I'm about scared to death with worry. I'd really rather be dead then made any worse. After getting close only a few weeks away they call and move my appointment back another month. I came apart today with that call I'm usually easy but this really ****** me off now.
If ya can just add me to your prayers, I'm not able to make my summer money which is making things tight . A couple grand helps when you live on SS . I need prayers for patients and quick recover with no complications. I spent the entire year in hospitals and nursing homes in 09 mostly from complications.
I swear God hates me . I'm just tired

mark_f

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
you are in my prayers.
i know some of what you are going through. Stenosis is slowly closing on my spinal cord and will eventually permanently disable me. I have refused spinal surgery because the docs say it is only temporary and cant be redone later, plus won't help that much. I spent ten years on crutches and two years in a wheel chair. a pain pump gave me some freedom and relief. I am afraid of the procedures to help me and I know the wheel chair that i use part time now will be a full time thing soon. We learn to live with a lot of pain and I pray you will find some relief soon. hopefully you will get to lead a more pain free life. have faith that God will provide help for you.

Terry Worm

Banned
Banned
I don't have anything that I can add, only that I will be keeping both of you in my thoughts and prayers.

34_40

Dazed and Confused
I've was trapped on the couch for days just a few years ago, couldn't feel my legs at first then the pains started. Had emergency surgery on L4 and L5, walked out of the hospital several hours later.

But I know at any time I can be right back where I was. So we do what we can, while we can.. I'll be thinking of you both and saying a prayer that your pains can be healed.

Hopefully they can get you in sooner than later SB!

brav65

Active User
I had a C5/6 dislocation and they told me before surgery that I would probably not walk again, I was very fortunate and the surgery went well and I had a 100% recovery. Only one finger I cannot feel. It is a frightening thing to experience, my thoughts and prayers are with you for a successful outcome!

[6]
[5] [7]