Want To Buy Scraping Tools

Richard King 2

Master Machine Tool Rebuilder & Instructor
Former Member
I am looking for Blue, green and black motor BIAX / DAPRA Power scrapers & 1/2 moon flakers. Any type of tools used in machine rebuilding. Especially cast iron straight edges, granite triangle and box squares, precision levels, carbide blades, Glendo lappers. Can pay with Pay Pal or which ever you want. Also can ship using my UPS number. Send me a private message. Thanks. Rich

I am looking for Blue, green and black motor BIAX / DAPRA Power scrapers & 1/2 moon flakers. Any type of tools used in machine rebuilding. Especially cast iron straight edges, granite triangle and box squares, precision levels, carbide blades, Glendo lappers. Can pay with Pay Pal or which ever you want. Also can ship using my UPS number. Send me a private message. Thanks. Rich
I realize that this is an old thread but I can you about 8 12 to 18 inch straight edges for you most are camel back but one is double sided and a some box squares and precision levels with four sides from this one seller near me and more I will try to take a video when i go back if you want.

I have a 48" camelback straight edge that need a new home

(I know I'm replying to a necro-thread....)

I've got an older Biax 4-EASL that may be looking for a new home. Works great, but I've already got too much stuff on my to-do list.

Let me know if you're interested.

Back