Wanted: FIMS/Doall #2 tool holders

Mandmj

Registered
Registered
I’m looking for the above tool holders. All types considered or needed. Thank you.

I make these in my shop for the #2 if you're interested

Depends on what you want. A basic turning tool is $35, $45 for a combo turn/bore, and cut off/radius/knurling tools are $75 and upDSCN2163.JPGDSCN2163.JPGDSCN2165.JPG

DSCN2164.JPG

Are these mild steel I presume?
I’m thinking to start with a couple of regular tool holders and I may need more later. How do we arrange payment,etc?
Thanks

I make these out of Blanchard ground steel. There's nothing to wear out on them, so they last. The originals I have are just a mild case hardened steel. I would spend the extra $10 for the combo tool holder, as it has a "V" cut into it for a round boring bar, and it will take up to a 1/2" round or square. I find boring in a lathe is just as common as turning. It's the tool at the top in the 1st pic, but that's up to you. I have a Paypal, (sszoldra@comcast.net) but send it friends and family so I don't have to pay the fees. Or you can send me a check. My address is

Stanley Szoldra
234 South St
Plymouth, Ct 06782

Thank you

Ok, i'll take one of the regular and one of the combo.
Just to make sure I've got it right, that'll be $80 via paypal friend/family, correct?
Also, before I send the funds, what is the lead time on them?

My address is:
Matt James
17021 S. 11th West Ave
Glenpool, OK 74033
mandmj1@cox.net

That is correct. I'll start making them probably Thursday after payment. Thank you.

Back