wanted to buy...... logan steadyrest, thread dial, tailstock parts

rambin

Registered
Registered
for a 700 series 10" logan. let me know if you have any parts for this machine, I may need them or maybe yours are in better shape then what I have... some parts are the same for the 10 and 11" machines so if u have either let me know and i'll figure it out if it will fit,
thnks

I do have a tailstock but the locking handle is beat up as is the quill...the one in the pic doesn't have a quill so all I would be able to salvadge for that price is the handle not a great deal. I see people pulling the quills out on there and selling them seperatly for another 100 bucks... ive also seen the upper and lower half of the tailstock bodys divided to sell seperaltly (there supposed to be a matched set)... I check ebay occasionly but then get busy and forget sometimes... thanks anyhow

Yeah, I get it; anything to make a buck.

I've been trying to find a compound rest assembly for the same lathe. Running into the same folks on eBay, selling things separately that ought not be mixed and matched.

yep that was a good buy...I payed like 70 a few weeks back for one :( that's one thing ive gotten off my wish list.. ebay is so damn expensive! in some cases you can buy new almost at the same price as ebay.. but its not like you can find these parts used too many places so I guess were stuck with ebay thievery

Back