Wanted transfer screws (Heimann) or similar

gi_984

Active User
Registered
Looking for Heimann transfer screws to fill in gaps in the collection. Not interested in the Nielsen style with the flange. Not interested in the imports. Please PM.

4-40
5-40
10-24
7/16-14
1/2-13
9/16-12
5/8-11
3/4/10

Ebay has many of those sizes. Price seems to be going up on these handy little tools though.
Two years ago, they were practically giving them away on Ebay. I bought two lots.

Yes, but condition is suspect on some of them. Most do not offer returns. Got a 4-40 set that was advertised in excellent condition. It was unusable. Too many people trying to sell worn out stuff and not offering returns or you eat the return shipping those that do. And as already said, prices are getting high.
That is why I am dealing with members here.

I'm looking for metric Heimanns myself. On Ebay, even if the seller has a no returns policy, Ebay offers a money back guarantee.
I've been able to return items with the seller paying for the shipping, on several occasions. Don't let a No Returns policy on a sale stop you from getting whole. FYI

Well aware of E-bay policies. Been buying and selling on there since the 90's. I choose not to deal with time wasters or crap peddlers.

Got a 10-24 set inbound. Anybody else have one of the sets on my list?

Heimann brand transfer screws are becoming increasingly rare. I purchased my complete imperial sets two years ago when there were many being sold on Ebay. A recent search turns up very few these days. Patience is the key. Save the search and get email updates on Ebay. You may also get lucky on CL.

I thought my previous replies made it plain.. Not interested in purchasing these sets on E-bay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back