WARNING ,,,DEPENDABLETOOLTRADING ON EBAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they swear it wasn't used, abused, or replaced it with a new one and bringing the old one back to the store to get their money back! I witness someone that brought back a worn out toilet seat back in the box the new one was in. Comment was it didn't fit! And they gave him his money back! And put it back on the shelf! Just flat stole it from the store!

Yuck !!! That's gross.

The stores can be as bad as those customers.
I returned a kitchen sink (was chipped when we opened it up) for replacement.
I told the clerk about the damage and marked the box.
A week later that box was back on the shelf (for sale).

We look at free shipping first.

Yes we understand we ate paying for it as we are not stupid but we assume the seller already has determined the shipping cost and their price and the price we se is the "out the door " price.

We hate the $19.95 plus $49.95 shipping scams.

We are looking for a specific older computer and some are 59.95 free shipping and others are 15.95 with 65.00 shipping.

They are heavy but making the money on the shipping side is somewhat missleading.

Back when we sold things we passed shipping cost as cost.

That was before flat rate but we would post that shipping would be whatever best cost would be and we would pack it and use Web tools to get cost and buyer would send check for amount and after a week for clearance it was shipped.

That was way back...

Simple thing is just email the seller BEFORE you bid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

You ask for offers, then block members who's offers offend you.
Solution: Use the automated reject option or don't ask for offers.
Saves you time and that blocked person may buy something else from you.
Otherwise, you come off as . . . unwise.

You ask others not to be " fooled with the Ebay hipe of “free shipping”" but you fail to acknowledge that the BUYER is paying for everything.

Why should things ever be "even remotely not as described"?
An accurate description is FUNDAMENTAL to a satisfactory transaction.
An accurate description means warts and all.

Please tell us your eBay user id.
I, for one, want to see your listings, maybe make some offers.

You're not the guy that disappointed Silverbullet are you?
Please step down off of your pedestal. I’m not trying to bash anyone on this site. Read my posts again, apparently you did not and missed some of my statements. My outgassing of Ebay was not directed to anyone on this site…Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back