Watchamker's lathe triple cross-slide parts needed

RoddyJB

Registered
Registered
Anyone know where I might find parts for this cross-slide. I need one cross-slide handcrank and 2 of the micrometer dials seen with the crank that is shown.
The main problem is I don't know the make. the knurled knob goes on the bare post with a collar and the crank/collar are missing from where the knurled knob is.
DSC09713.JPG

DSC09713.JPG

any chance you have a bigger lathe and could make your own ? otherwise it may be an effort in frutility ? just sayin. . . it seems that most of the members are hobby machinist making tools for their tools. at least it seems that way. . .

any chance you have a bigger lathe and could make your own ? otherwise it may be an effort in frutility ? just sayin. . . it seems that most of the members are hobby machinist making tools for their tools. at least it seems that way. . .

Hi, no bigger lathe I'm afraid. Thanks.
Evenually I might get to where I coud make it myself but certainly not now.
Regards, Rod

Since you cannot repair this yourself would you be willing to send it to another member to repair? ------ "Billy G"

Since you cannot repair this yourself would you be willing to send it to another member to repair? ------ "Billy G"

Hi Bill,

Depends on the cost I guess. Being retired on a fixed income has its drawbacks.

Rod

Back