We Need Your Prayers

Brain Coral

Active User
Registered
Hello my friends,

I never thought that I would be in this position and having to ask for your prayers... Last Thursday, we found out from my girlfriends family doctor that she has an agressive growth in her left breast. She still has to undergo a biopsy as well as a die test to determine if it has spread to other parts of her body.

We are both still in shock and so worried and frightened but we are trying to be positive

Brian

Last edited:
Wishing her the best and a hopeful recovery....

Ray

Brian from a fellow Canadian, I wish you nothing but the best in determining how this will be dealt with and cured. My best wishes to you and your girl friend.

David S

My prayers go out for you and yur girlfriend. I had cancer in my throat and after surgery and radiation I was pronounced cured a year and 1/2 ago. till doing check ups,got one next month. Fight it with all your might! I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Prayers up and hope she gets a good and easily fixed diagnosis. The surgery and the lump removal in her armpit will heal pretty quickly and she will be good as new in no time at all. Catching it early is always best and you did good, so I am pretty dure you will have a ppositive outcome too.

Bob

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your GF, and all involved. Stay positive and strong for her, strength and hope go a long way in the battle. God bless.

Richard

Prayers up for you guys! FWIW, my buddy's GF went in for a checkup a little over two years ago and found out she had stage 4 breast cancer. Within a week she had a double mastectomy which, while horrible and something no one should have to deal with, she is alive, happy, and doing well today because of it. Don't be scared of it-kick it's axx!!!

Back