We Need Your Prayers

Hey Brian

As hard as it is right now, just do your best to take it a day at a time, and enjoy life. It helps her health, and morale is everything. Yours too. Please trust me.

You guys are in my thoughts man.

Bernie

All too often it is difficult to know what to say at times like this, but I will keep both of you in my prayers.

Thank you so much for all of your heartfelt thoughts and prayers. It means everything to us. We will stay positive and join you in prayer...

Brian

Hello my friends,

I never thought that I would be in this position and having to ask for your prayers... Last Thursday, we found out from my girlfriends family doctor that she has an agressive growth in her left breast. She still has to undergo a biopsy as well as a die test to determine if it has spread to other parts of her body.

We are both still in shock and so worried and frightened but we are trying to be positive

Brian

So sorry to learn this news. Let us hope for the best. Will be adding the two of you in my prayers tonight.

Brian--our prayers for good results for both of you---remember that Jesus is the healer of all who call on Him---Dave and Norma

Brian,

Right now, the best thing she has is you and her family. Be strong for her and both of you must STAY POSITIVE. Be with her...we'll handle the prayers and be here to celebrate with you both when she is cured.

Brian;

Hope everything turns out well for her and you. Prayers will be said by us here. God Bless.

"Billy G"

May God Bless you and your prayer request. It shows faith to go public and ask for prayer.

bedwards

Back