We Need Your Prayers

Thank you everyone and God bless you for your prayers and kind words. I showed my girlfriend this thread and she cried... so did I ... she was overwhelmed with your generosity to a complete stranger.

Brian :)

My prayers are sent for you & your girlfriend, Both of you keep strong Christ said Where two or more are gathered there am I. That includes all of us praying & spaced over all the miles.

Last edited:
Positive thoughts coming your way for you and yours from me and mine. Stay strong my friend.
*************G**************

You are both in my prayers. May God Bless you.

Jack C.

Hello my friends,

I never thought that I would be in this position and having to ask for your prayers... Last Thursday, we found out from my girlfriends family doctor that she has an agressive growth in her left breast. She still has to undergo a biopsy as well as a die test to determine if it has spread to other parts of her body.

We are both still in shock and so worried and frightened but we are trying to be positive

Brian

Hello, my friends... :)

I'm back with a little update.... again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your prayers and kindness....

My girlfriend had the biopsy procedure done on last Monday and will meet with the surgeon on next Wednesday to talk about the results. She was pretty sore and it bled a lot when I changed the badage on the first evening, but when Saturday came, she asked me if we were going out dancing ... :)

We have been taking lessons and dancing together at least 3 times a week for the last 5 years, so we went to a dance at a place that we had never been before and had a blast. The music was great and there was room to dance. We dance Salsa, Jive, Cha-Cha and the Hustle. It seemed like the night was just right, and when the last song was playing... a real fast salsa... I had her in a spin and dipped her on the last beat.... and we got applause... :)

We both have had our moments in the last week or so, but it was a happy evening for both of us...

Thanks again... :)

Brian

Brian,

We definitely need video! :))

Sounds like you've got the mental attitude to whip this thing. Speaking from experience, that's half the battle.

Great job!

Steve

For healing and complete restoration! In Jesus Name!

It's just amazing that a slightest mention of "religion" on some forums gets the nastiest responses, others on other forums freely ask, others freely give. More prayers going out after done typing.

Yes, Mcostello, isn't it nice that we have this forum ?

Thank you for your prayers... :) My girlfriend had surgery to remove the tumor two weeks ago today and we have been waiting for the biopsy results since then. We have been bolstered by all of your kind words and prayers... Thank you from the bottom of our hearts... :)

Brian

Back