Weekend score

Gary Max

Active User
Registered
I picked this Mic up last weekend at a Flea Market. Bought it from a gal who was sewing names on baby clothes----Really.:biggrin:

DSCN1100.JPG

I picked this Mic up last weekend at a Flea Market. Bought it from a gal who was sewing names on baby clothes----Really.:biggrin:

Gary,

Great score on the dial indicator and magnetic base!

Are you going to tell the guys the rest of the story? I am still waiting for this lady's contact information.........but I guess you want to keep it to yourself until you know for sure what else she has.

Benny

Hey Gary! That is a nice indicator, great find! I wanted to thank you and Bennie for the saw blades, that was very generous of both off you. To you Gary for the blades and to Bennie for asking (and especially delivering!).
I promise to put 'em to good use.
Bob

Bob I was happy they found a good home.

Charley---- Benny and I made a deal to only post one Tool Gloat per weekend.
Just have to post the best buy we make and not talk about all the other goodies we found.:lmao:

Gary,

Great score on the dial indicator and magnetic base!

Are you going to tell the guys the rest of the story? I am still waiting for this lady's contact information.........but I guess you want to keep it to yourself until you know for sure what else she has.

Benny

You guys should give me her contact info & maybe I can Romance her out of any tools/machinery she may have .... See I am a team player, taking one for the team

I picked this Mic up last weekend at a Flea Market. Bought it from a gal who was sewing names on baby clothes

Man thats one accurate name placement!
Some people must be really picky about how their bubs fashion looks.

cheers Phil

Back