Well It's All His Fault

lpeedin

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
3DShooter80 twisted my arm to the point that in a single phone call this morning I bought a PM-1127-VF-LB lathe and a PM-727 mill. Might have been the easiest sale Matt has ever made. Only problem is that the lathe will be here next week and I got 2 weeks of work to do before I'm ready to take it out of the crate.

I appreciate those who answers my questions concerning the 10x30, but in the end I decided to spend the extra and get the 11x27 - it's 3DShooter80's fault. :)

From my experience with PM, and Matt, you will have no regrets.

Having bought 3 machines from Matt I can honestly say that his is one of the best companies I have ever dealt with.

Oh, and congrats on the machines! :D

Guilty as charged. Welcome to the brotherhood, Lee!

Talked to Matt around 10 this morning - 9 hours later I get notification that the lathe is on the truck in transit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations and welcome to "the club"!!

Matt is a truly genuine good person... and a great guy to do business with!
I'm sure I will purchase more equipment in the future and I will not be calling anyone else!

Just imagine how great our country would be if ALL business owners conducted themselves like Matt? WOW!

Thank You Matt !!

I have a friend like "HIM" too. So far he has cost me over $3K and still looking into the PM727M, or bigger, myself. I'm sure you will love the 1127 if my 1030 is any indication. Was the 727 in stock, I hope not for my sake?

Congrats!

I have a friend like "HIM" too. So far he has cost me over $3K and still looking into the PM727M, or bigger, myself. I'm sure you will love the 1127 if my 1030 is any indication. Was the 727 in stock, I hope not for my sake?

Congrats!

A shipment of 727s are in customs now & should be ready to ship next week, per Matt. Better call & get your order in while he's still offering free shipping on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

still looking into the PM727M, or bigger, myself
Go bigger if you can, PM-940M or PM-450G, always seem to be running out of Y travel.

Back