Wellllll I Guess I Am Going To Cnc My Enco 45 But Slowly

Well got my vent ducting installed and panel hanging on the wall so next step will be motor mounts and wait for inline fuse holders.
According to my driver switch settings it calls for 4.8 amps so it will be 5 amp quick blow fuses if I am not mistaken? :penny:
To darn hot today to work in the shop this weekend as it is going to be in the 100+ :burned up: and the house is nice and cool so time to play with the PC.
perhaps this evening it will be cooled down enough.
Bill

IMG_3678.JPG IMG_3679.JPG

Well that was a long hiatus from the CNC conversion and today is my 75th Birthday so thought I had better check in, at my age might not be a lot of check ins left :nail biter:LOL.
This summer has been so busy in the shop I have not had time to address my conversion at all but I think I will be back to my project as soon as the weather turns cold. Cant complain about the work in the shop as it pays pretty darn good so I can buy new toys for the shop:aok:.
Just started digging my way back into the shop today with tools and materials piled up everywhere.
Bill

SOLD I am going to get rid of my drivers, stepper motors, etc. if anyone is interested look at this thread and it will show most all the parts, just PM me with phone number and we can talk.
God bless
Bill
Sold, no longer available

Last edited by a moderator:
Back