We're gonna discover the true hair colors?

graham-xrf

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
It occurs to me that in the next two or three weeks, much may be revealed.
Interesting will be the proportion of girls to guys that eventually show up with "Spring2020 makeovers".

Yep, many female mates lightheartedly upset about roots coming through!

I've decided I'm going to grow a massive viking beard while on lockdown.

I'm thinking the same thing, but I just saw a TV clip of a bunch of guys wearing 1 week scruff and N95 masks doing some medical work. Somehow, these things don't seem to go together, despite the cool scruffy look.

Don't count on it. My wife makes me by her hair color on amazon. Been having to do th :guilty: at for a year already.

OK, now you've done it, there's going to be a massive run on hair dye and cosmetics. I wonder how many Corona babies will be born next December.
It occurs to me that in the next two or three weeks, much may be revealed.
Interesting will be the proportion of girls to guys that eventually show up with "Spring2020 makeovers".

OK, now you've done it, there's going to be a massive run on hair dye and cosmetics. I wonder how many Corona babies will be born next December.
Er.. "starting something"? The inexorable coiffure-awareness does not need me to start it off. As the roots start to show, it starts itself! It will probably be spun as "My new look - do ya like it"?

A "Corona Babies" boom around Christmas time is a different thing, (unless the effect of the new hairdo proves to be spectacularly alluring), but again, it does not take either of us to trigger it.

There was a previous event that once forced some stay-at-home togetherness, and allegedly had a statistical baby boom, but I am not sure it is true. In November 1965, there was a runaway power blackout for Ontario, and the North East United States The power cut lasted 13 hours, but that was apparently enough, and the folk did not even have to wait for the "new look" to grow in!

(Edit: The Bee Gees - (The Lights went Out In) Massachusetts might possibly have been about that).

Last edited:
I'm thinking the same thing, but I just saw a TV clip of a bunch of guys wearing 1 week scruff and N95 masks doing some medical work. Somehow, these things don't seem to go together, despite the cool scruffy look.
Guys with beards in the medical field here are shaving them. N95 masks don't seal correctly on facial hair and decontaminating a beard is difficult at best.

A fair number of women are also shaving.

Back