What Did You Buy Today?

Came today. $8 on eBay including shipping! May as well be free. Quality is surprisingly good. Highly recommend!
Robert

Ahh, but did you examine the cutting edges under 15,000X magnification with a Chinese digital scope? You might sing a different tune if you did that, buddy! ;)

I bought some packing.
ac28c1005efd690f4b71b422444b4aae.jpg

6d4ab61c722bc74e27dfb33f3916e645.jpg

That was hiding a milling attachment for my lathe.
@Dabbler gets a solid high five from me as being just a decent fellow who knows how to pack a heavy object!
Thanks again!
6bdc3ac3e17065cc1756b0dffd14ba10.jpg

330de3ed812a03a094eb43dfd41da26f.jpg

84f4827459f13bc0140d8f9954c8d1af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today i visited a local flea/ tool market, the weather is been cold but we just got a 15 degree drop overnight and not many vendars come out. I looked thru and only things i bought was a Clutch disk for a Merc and a big Fan, they ware both cheap and will come in handy.
IMG_20200202_150023.jpgIMG_20200207_192548.jpg

Well this is going to get me 'flambeaued' for sure.
Today's score - Super blessing for us. :angel:
We are lucky! And hopefully I won't have to mess around much this spring getting a 'mower' to run. :encourage:
Friend got transferred out west, no grass, and he's downsizing to a condo. He flew in last night.
House sold here. Has to be cleared out this weekend.
Just fuel for the truck, and my Honey's and my time...
(and there was all that snow to deal with this morning...)
0208201758c__R.jpg

Wow, that’s quite a haul. It looks like there is one, maybe two, Milwaukee rotary hammers. They can cost up to $600 or so a piece. I thought the riding mower might be rusted but when I looked more closely I can see it’s in good shape and it’s just some mud. Congrats!

Wow, that’s quite a haul. It looks like there is one, maybe two, Milwaukee rotary hammers. They can cost up to $600 or so a piece. I thought the riding mower might be rusted but when I looked more closely I can see it’s in good shape and it’s just some mud. Congrats!
They are actually Hilti's. The Sawzall is Milwaukee.
And they couldn't come at a better time, I'm going to need to put a sump hole in the basement after this week's leakage. So they will be put to good use.
Yep, that's mud. Snowed here real heavy this morning and when we took it out of the lower garage we had a devil of a time getting it up to the driveway. ZTR's aren't so good on heavy wet snow. We haven't had a hard freeze yet this year. :grin:

Everybody seems to be dressing their tools in red these days! Hilti’s also look like they are pretty pricey. Happy you have an immediate use for them. Great score!

Relatively mild winter here too; ice fisherman are complaining. Happy no polar vortices this year.

Back