• Over 10 years ago, (September 10, 2010), Nelson Timken, our founder, had a dream of a friendly machinist site, where people could learn the hobby of machining. We want to wish everyone a healthy, happy New Year, full of joy and success. God bless you, and thank you for supporting The Hobby-Machinist.

What Did You Buy Today?

ch2co

Grumpy Old Man
H-M Supporter Gold Member
where did you get it and how much did it cost?? :encourage:

GoceKU

Registered
Registered
Today i had some time to spare so i visited the local tool markets, but being winter and the temperature dropped there wasn't much to find i only bought couple threading taps and dies and couple of carbide inserts.
DSC_0014.JPG

T Bredehoft

Active User
H-M Platinum Supporter
Emilio

You'll find it more useful with the dovetail clamp on the end rather than the back. They are nice to work with.

682bear

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Picked up a cabinet from the scrapyard at work... $10 plus tax...

20171211_093523.jpg

Its 49" wide and 28" deep.

I had to move my project truck out of the shop so I could get my Toyota in to unload the cabinet.

20171211_081437.jpg

-Bear

BGHansen

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
Picked up a cabinet from the scrapyard at work... $10 plus tax...

View attachment 249448

Its 49" wide and 28" deep.

I had to move my project truck out of the shop so I could get my Toyota in to unload the cabinet.

View attachment 249451

-Bear
Bear,

So what's all that white stuff on the ground? I thought you lived in GA, not Michigan?

Bruce

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock