What Did You Buy Today?

Your retired remember... wth
Working in the basement . New HVAC system is going in this week . Had to straighten things up a bit . :grin: And I looked up the location of the above auction . I worked a few jobs in that area but I can say I've never heard of the company . That's not the best of areas in Balto if there is one . If you made it out alive with your belongings consider it a GREAT day . :aok:

Working in the basement . New HVAC system is going in this week . Had to straighten things up a bit . :grin: And I looked up the location of the above auction . I worked a few jobs in that area but I can say I've never heard of the company . That's not the best of areas in Balto if there is one . If you made it out alive with your belongings consider it a GREAT day . :aok:
I'm not familiar with Baltimore but I actually had the opposite impression - it looks like a rather gentrified/updated neighborhood, condos/townhouses look to be recently built across the street from the shop. It seemed to be one of the last surviving commercial properties in the area etc. Lots of people out for morning walks, walking dogs, etc... not sure if it's a subset of a larger are you have experience with, or perhaps this area has seen some change in the last 5-10 years

Yes , they are trying to clean the city up , by building low income apartments up in my area which everyone fights . My sis lived in Druid Hill and Roland Park for years . Robbed and had bullets fired at her numerous times . Welcome to Baltimore . The city that reads ............bleeds ................breeds ..................and I can't remember the rest . I stay OUT of the city ! :eek:

Yes , they are trying to clean the city up , by building low income apartments up in my area which everyone fights . My sis lived in Druid Hill and Roland Park for years . Robbed and had bullets fired at her numerous times . Welcome to Baltimore . The city that reads ............bleeds ................breeds ..................and I can't remember the rest . I stay OUT of the city ! :eek:
In the comments section of one of the sites I read they call it Baltimorgue...

We need to talk ! :grin: So , I've never heard of the above company and I thought I knew them all . What area were they in ? Was this down near DC ? :dunno:
David, are taking your meds?
Proto is one if the greats. Founded in 1907.
I remember Blackhawk was one of their lines. Good tools. I like their pullers too.
Wikipedia>>>>>

We flew into Baltimore when me and my buddies spent a week having a ball visiting Civil War sites and museums.
Other than that, I don’t know anything about the city. I’ll take your word for it.

David, are taking your meds?
Proto is one if the greats. Founded in 1907.
I remember Blackhawk was one of their lines. Good tools. I like their pullers too.
LOL ............................Yes ! Proto is one of the best and I have lots of them . I was talking to you about when I sell some ! :grin: And the company I never heard of was where the auction was . Somehow my sentences got mixed up .

LOL ............................Yes ! Proto is one of the best and I have lots of them . I was talking to you about when I sell some ! :grin: And the company I never heard of was where the auction was . Somehow my sentences got mixed up .
Oh, boy don’t i feel silly.

I like Proto!
Proto's nice!

My only complain with them is that they're discontinuing a lot of their made in USA products (e.g. adjustable wrenches) and replacing them with subpar Chinese ones. It's the same with other Stanley owned brands like Facom.

Back