What Did You Buy Today?

I operate along the lines where scrap metal + lathe = replacement nozzles. Would also apply in situations where the desired nozzle isn't available.
True. Not sure I could make one out of Tungsten. But if easy to make then they can be 4140 and just wear faster.

I looked for new nozzles for your gun, I don't see them. do they sell replacements? Nozzles are a consumable in sandblasting. I am intrigued by the low cfm, and small footprint. I am out of space in my shop, and my compressor is only 30gal.. so it might wind up being an option...
I didn't like the hollow legs, but like you said it can be potted.
Checked about replacement parts and this is what they sent back to me.

“ Part # 8038 is indeed available. They are $38.50 each. They are a tungsten carbide nozzle and holder. So you simply unscrew the old one and screw in the new one.

Thanks for asking. Anything that came on the cabinet is available through us. So if you are ever having a hard time finding replacement parts feel free to contact us. “

I had 2 items come in today. A 3 jaw 8" Pratt Burned Chuck, that had been put away wet, or got wet. There was some rust but no pitting inside. The Precision ground stones did a good job on the mounting surface taking down some high spots, I'm a believer. I ran the chuck up past 800 RPM, and it's smooth, no vibration....
I had the Edge technology dual DI for tramming the mill table, and one DI crapped out. I saw that Boring research had a different approach to this, and bought that one. I have 2 Mit DIs, and this will work much better.

Ordered this 10 days ago through Northern Tool and was able to get the Veteran discount on it and the 3 yr warranty pkg.
7.5 hp 2 stage 80 gallon tank 220 single phase.
Will be shipped to my nearest store in Davenport.
Date unknow for now though.
Meanwhile I will have to get a spot ready for it.

1635296679619.png

Back