What Did You Buy Today?

They are both the same family & capacity (1-1/2, which is 3 ton). The larger one is the "B" model which has a 18" height between base and ram vs. 11-1/2" for the smaller one.

Those are nowhere to be found here, there is some suckage going on here.... :)
Yeah, I saw your posts on broaching / needing an arbor press. The prices on the few that were linked on the west coast were nuts. This one wasn't a steal, but the price was definitely fair.

125.00 spent on this...

SAE and Metric Bondhus Hex Key sets...

Grizzly 6" bench top grinder with Norton Aluminum Oxide wheels...

Wilton 9300 vise with rotating base...

1) 1/4"x1-1/4"x 6' flat stock
2) 1/4"x1-1/2"x 3' flat stock

Photos:

IMG_3052.jpegIMG_3053.jpegIMG_3055.jpeg

A friend asked me to make the some brackets extensions for his motorcycle... something simple. Just 4 flat pieces 7" long with 1/2" holes on each end... rounded ends... figured I would get the material to do those while I was there... Also thinking about the grinder tool post that I want to make...

IMG_3058.jpeg

Was not going to get this one... but looked too cool to leave it behind... 3" vise.

IMG_3060.jpeg

Last edited:
125.00 spent on this...

SAE and Metric Bondhus Hex Key sets...

Grizzly 6" bench top grinder with Norton Aluminum Oxide wheels...

Wilton 9300 vise with rotating base...

1) 1/4"x1-1/4"x 6' flat stock
2) 1/4"x1-1/2"x 3' flat stock

Photos:

View attachment 383422View attachment 383423View attachment 383424

A friend asked me to make the some brackets extensions for his motorcycle... something simple. Just 4 flat pieces 7" long with 1/2" holes on each end... rounded ends... figured I would get the material to do those while I was there... Also thinking about the grinder tool post that I want to make...

View attachment 383425

Was not going to get this one... but looked too cool to leave it behind... 3" vise.

View attachment 383426
you stole that for $125.
YOU SUCK!!! :p

The anvil area on the vise is almost gone... not sure I will be able to fix that...

Back