What Did You Buy Today?

I was waiting until I needed to get a few more items before ordering these...

Now I need to drill the correct hole size for the different TIG rods... If you guys recall, this was for a Tungsten Grinder using a Dremel and some tungsten diamond grinder wheels...

IMG_5789.jpeg

From this video:

I was waiting until I needed to get a few more items before ordering these...

Now I need to drill the correct hole size for the different TIG rods... If you guys recall, this was for a Tungsten Grinder using a Dremel and some tungsten diamond grinder wheels...

View attachment 406810

From this video:

That is a nice set up with the bench mount and attachment for a shopvac.

My TIG skills are puny so I just got one of those Eastwood grinders when they went on sale last year. I think I got it for $79 but it might have been $99 either way hard to beat at that price.

My TIG skills are puny so I just got one of those Eastwood grinders when they went on sale last year. I think I got it for $79 but it might have been $99 either way hard to beat at that price.
I took advantage of that sale too. It's easy to use and works great.

I took advantage of that sale too. It's easy to use and works great.

Tungsten Grinder.jpg

Less than 100.00 for that... that would have been a no-brainer... Oh well... it is 125.00 now.

Keep in mind... all my TIG equipment is still new in its box... :rolleyes:

View attachment 406831

Less than 100.00 for that... that would have been a no-brainer... Oh well... it is 125.00 now.

Keep in mind... all my TIG equipment is still new in its box... :rolleyes:

Mine is set up but it hasn't had much use yet. Most of my welding projects so far have been better suited to MIG and although not great, I'm a lot less bad at MIG. ;)

TIG is pretty awesome though, I was taking a TIG class in 2020 until everything shut down. Definitely a nice option to have.

Back