What Did You Buy Today?

i use something similar to that to measure my 22lr ammo
There are a few different tools manufactured to measure this. I have tried a few and to be honest, found them to be difficult to get consistent readings. Saw F-Class John on YouTube demonstrate this one and it seemed to be pretty good. John is a National competitor in F-Class Open and I have found him to give pretty good reviews on products. So figured I would give it a try.

We will see.

Last edited:
I's not here yet, and the price caused me pause, but I'll be a gimp for several months, and it's worth it to me to get out in the shop. Adam Savage has a YT bit on a medical chair he likes. My wooden bar stool was not comfortable, and I have to pull it around to move it into position.

Was this chair worth the cost? This thing has been poping up everywhere in my feeds. I am starting to drink the Kool-Aid.
If I recall correctly, @BladesIIB bought one a while back and loves it. He may have done a video or write-up about it.

I's not here yet, and the price caused me pause, but I'll be a gimp for several months, and it's worth it to me to get out in the shop. Adam Savage has a YT bit on a medical chair he likes. My wooden bar stool was not comfortable, and I have to pull it around to move it into position.
I hope that the chair helps out and it gets to you soon! Shop stools seem to be an after thought. I have three in the shop for me and the kids but none of them are stools you want to use.

Got these on Amazon last year. Very comfortable, adjustable height, and I love the back support. Light weight, so easy to put where you need it, and stays put when you get it there. Mike

View attachment 407437View attachment 407438
Looks comfy! I can appreciate the solid base as my shop stool on casters can be a bit hard to pin down...

Back