What Did You Buy Today?

I have got to find a safe way to get around in the garage, so I got this one today.
View attachment 407252
Nice chairs, some good reviews on YouTube. Pricey chair, but made in the USA and if it is as well built as they claim, it will out last two or three of the cheaper ones. Did you buy the 24" or the 33" high chair?

Pulled the trigger on a new 12" chuck for my Jet lathe. The one on there now is slap wore out. I got this one at a screaming deal. It is new, but got some rust on it some how. The seller marked it half off plus free shipping.
chuck.jpg

Got these on Amazon last year. Very comfortable, adjustable height, and I love the back support. Light weight, so easy to put where you need it, and stays put when you get it there. Mike

View attachment 407437View attachment 407438
I had a chair that had a similar base that I use to use for long runs on the lathe. Reach out for the mic one time and went over in it. Not really the chairs fault as I reached to far as it was a pain to get the chair up to the lathe and get in it so I could watch the cuts.

PC I got the 33", I may have to pull out my anti fatigue mat though, we'll see.
Mike I'm only on 1 strong foot, so I'm thinking I will need the wheels.

So my Dewalt 20 volt charger for work stuff drops dead.

Cannot do amazon so 25 dollar knock off no good so look up price of genuine.

Seems to be 98 bucks all over.

Go to grainger, same there.

Decide to just look at tools, they have a 1/2 drill, 2 batteries, charger and bag case, normally 270.00 on sale for 117.00, 126.77 out the door.

They had a pair of batteries on sale for 107...same as in this kit.

It seems for 10 bucks you get charger, drill and case

I get out to truck....do not need one as I have a V18 but batteries are a pain...but, it is cheap.

So went back in and got one for me.

In discussing it with the counter guy a couple other folks heard us, a few went out the door...

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Arrived today, super packaging, fits great ! Originally saw Jpar post on this and didn't pay attention because apparently it came with a South Bend that he picked up. I don't currently have a South Bend so moved on.
Huh, on a slow day I'm re-reading and wow its the dimension I've been looking for to fit my old Seneca Falls.
Thanks again John !

Attachments

• IMG_20220520_112924525.jpg
    IMG_20220520_112924525.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 31

I had a giant cell tumor removed from my tibia in 2007, think it was 4 months non weight bearing. Really gives you an appreciation for handicapped parking spaces and electric carts at the grocery store.

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery, and ingenious adaptations for the shop....

John

Here’s something I actually bought today, needed a small tap handle and decided to order one from McMaster. Time will tell if it’s three times as good as the Chinese one they sell but for $18 bucks why not support the little guy….

4B89E32D-18E0-4ACD-8912-55FC642B599E.jpeg

Back