What Did You Buy Today?

I think this is the right thing to do. Many businesses are reluctant to service hobby customers as we probably take up an inordinate amount of time for the size of orders we place. Hopefully he will make it right with your next order.

Now that you have pro sized machines you’ll need to up your game with tooling. Having someone you can count on to give good info may well just save money in the long run.

John

I think this is the right thing to do. Many businesses are reluctant to service hobby customers as we probably take up an inordinate amount of time for the size of orders we place. Hopefully he will make it right with your next order.

Now that you have pro sized machines you’ll need to up your game with tooling. Having someone you can count on to give good info may well just save money in the long run.

John

I hear this a lot from people with physical stores. People come in, ask a lot of questions, look at the goods and then turn around and order online to save a few dollars then they don't know why the very convenient local store goes out of business.

didn't buy today, picked-up today.
6 drawer Kennedy roller that was in a flood.
cleaned up ok. works for what I need, for $75, and $32 in gas.
Good news, 2007 Focus with 175k mi.'s gets 38 mpg on a 250 mi. round trip.

Ordered two reamers. A 0.2485" and a 0.2490". Got a mixed result. Received the 0.2490" from Zoro, and actually received a "value" Grainger reamer from India, curiously marked as 1/4-0.001 on the part and 0.2490" on the tube label. Will measure to see what it actually is. Hoping it is useful.

The second reamer was a Union Butterfield NOS 0.2485" pn. 5010622. What I got was UB pn. 5010662, which is a 0.3760" reamer. I started a return on the item. Just got notification that I will get a refund to my CC, and I get to keep the reamer. Vendor didn't have what he listed, and didn't want to pay for the return shipment. Weird, but I guess in a good way for me.

fleabay is a crap shoot at times... overall, have done reasonably well, but some times are just odd.
I have bags and bags of reamers, send me a pm and I can send you some pics

I bought an Arduino starter kit. I am very uncomfortable working with electronics and thought this might help me. I bought 2, I'll give the other one to my older son, he wants to work with computers so thought he might take an interest in it.

Drill Hog set arrived yesterday in good condition.
Along with a note that these are indeed Made in USA and are warranted if broken.
Now all I need is a dedicated shelf or drawer for bits!!

Attachments

• DSCN9353.JPG
    DSCN9353.JPG
    477.9 KB · Views: 17
Drill Hog set arrived yesterday in good condition.
Along with a note that these are indeed Made in USA and are warranted if broken.
Now all I need is a dedicated shelf or drawer for bits!!

anyone buy from this place

Back