What Did You Buy Today?

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Finally gritted my teeth and sprung for a new drill bit set. Got tired of resharpening and burning through my cheap drills bought way back in 19-god-knows-when.

116 pc. Drill Hog set. At first glance, very nice quality, three flats on the shank for drill chucks to prevent slippage. All split points. I'll report back at some point on whether it was worth the $.

Last edited:

Christianstark

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Finally gritted my teeth and sprung for a new drill bit set. Got tired of resharpening and burning through my cheap drills bought way back in 19-god-knows-when.

116 pc. Drill Hog set. At first glance, very nice quality, three flats on the shank for drill chucks to prevent slippage. All split points. I'll report back at some point on whether it was worth the $.
I have the same set, but mine did not come with the #2 Center Drill like yours did.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock