What Did You Buy Today?

Only 118.18 for the missing drills from McMaster. Not sure where else i can get drills especially the little wire sizes as singles. momoney:bawling:

Only 118.18 for the missing drills from McMaster. Not sure where else i can get drills especially the little wire sizes as singles. momoney:bawling:
You know you won't need most of them.
If you study up on tap /drill sizes, that's mostly what you will need.
Not to say you won't need others, but most of the time it's limited to tap/drill combo sizes.

That is true. Especially the small wire sizes. It would be best to look at my tap charts like you said and then start a list and pick up the rest as i go.

For thise who live in Canada and are considering a similar drill index:

327 piece set, with the index box. $129 CDN.

I’ve got one. the box is nice, but not branded and the drills seem to be doing a good job and wearing well. Having a spare for each bit is a nice touch In case one breaks.

Not sure if they ship to the states. Probably more likely to find similar products at Harbor Freight.

Not trying to sell anything here, just passing on what I think was a good deal…

For thise who live in Canada and are considering a similar drill index:

327 piece set, with the index box. $129 CDN.

I’ve got one. the box is nice, but not branded and the drills seem to be doing a good job and wearing well. Having a spare for each bit is a nice touch In case one breaks.

Not sure if they ship to the states. Probably more likely to find similar products at Harbor Freight.

Not trying to sell anything here, just passing on what I think was a good deal…
That is a good deal... similar set from Northern Tools goes for 189.00

That's what you think. ;)
Exactly - I haven't told him yet about the aircraft extension drills I have yet :) Very handy for drilling holes a long distance away. I have one about 4ft long, it's almost a social distancing drill :D

For extras, Amazon often has name brand packs for cheap, eg
#11 Cle-line 135deg stubby

As promised. Here is my new stub drill index full of drills from @mattthemuppet2. Almost full and still have extras of others. Now to order my missing ones and i am done buying drills lol.
Sure. . . "Honey, I PROMISE I won't buy any more drill bits from @mattthemuppet2! I need more drill bits like I need a hole in the head! Hey, he probably has some of those bits in the basement!"

Bruce

Exactly - I haven't told him yet about the aircraft extension drills I have yet :) Very handy for drilling holes a long distance away. I have one about 4ft long, it's almost a social distancing drill :D

For extras, Amazon often has name brand packs for cheap, eg
#11 Cle-line 135deg stubby
I dont need any long drills lol. Plus that long drill is a foot shorter then me! On second thought. How much for that drill shipped?:laughing:

Sure. . . "Honey, I PROMISE I won't buy any more drill bits from @mattthemuppet2! I need more drill bits like I need a hole in the head! Hey, he probably has some of those bits in the basement!"

Bruce
the questions are really "how big of a hole in the head do you need?" and "how hard is your head?". Once you let me know that, I'll see what I have that would work :)
I dont need any long drills lol. Plus that long drill is a foot shorter then me! On second thought. How much for that drill shipped?:laughing:
tempting, but then what would I do if I needed to drill a hole 4ft away? I'd be hopping mad I sold it!

Back