What Did You Buy Today?

the questions are really "how big of a hole in the head do you need?" and "how hard is your head?". Once you let me know that, I'll see what I have that would work :)

tempting, but then what would I do if I needed to drill a hole 4ft away? I'd be hopping mad I sold it!
I cant even fit it in my lathe. Its about just as long as my lathe bed.

I cant even fit it in my lathe. Its about just as long as my lathe bed.
I did once have to drill a hole in a joist through a hole in another joist, so you never know, I might need to do that again one day!
I got a bunch of drill bits, taps, end mills, reamers and red boxes from @mattthemuppet2 today. We'll some of the stuff I got a few days ago, so this is round two. No photos but looks a lot like the stuff everyone else has posted. Thanks Matt

Tim
you're very welcome Tim!

I got a bunch of drill bits, taps, end mills, reamers and red boxes from @mattthemuppet2 today. We'll some of the stuff I got a few days ago, so this is round two. No photos but looks a lot like the stuff everyone else has posted. Thanks Matt

Tim

Same. Pounds and pounds of goodies. Thanks Matt!

I bought something today. It's a bit of a treat, but I can't wait to play with it. The boring head ball turner I made is not very rigid or precise. This one is! Any larger, and I'd need a jib hoist to attach it.
s-l500.jpg

Yep, that's the idea ☺️ It's been a bit of a make it up as you go thing after I took a break from eBay at the end of last semester, which is why I've been lax about advertising it. I think it all came about because Wobblyhand needed a reamer

Back