What Did You Buy Today?

This is what I got from the QC department. As we are being divested there is an excess of uncontrolled equipment. Not in the system. Not to be added. All of the 1-2-3 blocks never used. The SPI bore gauges .8-2” same thing. The 2 6x6x6angle plates were left for dead. Not matched. Starrett 1/2” travel digital indicator.

Then next week I might be getting a rolling work bench.

2dd01bd393668a028a16f6afddb691a0.jpg

f26a73ace883acc66d1ea5c1efc2e31e.jpg

Cutting oil is my blood.

This is what I got from the QC department. As we are being divested there is an excess of uncontrolled equipment. Not in the system. Not to be added. All of the 1-2-3 blocks never used. The SPI bore gauges .8-2” same thing. The 2 6x6x6angle plates were left for dead. Not matched. Starrett 1/2” travel digital indicator.

Cutting oil is my blood.
Um, kinda want to say that's a STEAL.

Um, kinda want to say that's a STEAL.

Well it was a deal for sure. It was okayed from the top dog. They have probably 30 calipers that are going to be put in a box and never seen again.

I am amazed at the amount of stuff that is just being scraped out in other departments. I spent this week packing every last nut, bolt cutters drills reamers assorted hardware and piece of equipment. Then labeling it all, then dividing it up as evenly as possible to go to the 3 facilities that are remaining. If it does not fit that facility they do not want it. Sad to say the least.

Cutting oil is my blood.

I think I have a problem...
View attachment 451838

They are very very clean. I couldn't resist...
Yes, the first step to recovery is to admit the problem. The next step is to shed yourself of this terrible burden. To help you through the recover process, I will make the supreme sacrifice. I recommend that you send me these tools to relieve your anxiety and start your recovery. :laughing:

2dd01bd393668a028a16f6afddb691a0.jpg

f26a73ace883acc66d1ea5c1efc2e31e.jpg

Cutting oil is my blood.
Can’t believe no one’s said it yet: you suck! [I’ll pay for shipping so you can send me the set of bore gauges]

Back in the 90’s, Sloss Industries used the throw all of their NOS outdated spares (including really big motors) in a big hole and bury them - after writing them off. And people wonder why we’re not the world leader in manufacturing.

Back