2017 - The Original "What Did You Buy Today?" Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
where did you get it and how much did it cost?? :encourage:

Today i had some time to spare so i visited the local tool markets, but being winter and the temperature dropped there wasn't much to find i only bought couple threading taps and dies and couple of carbide inserts.
DSC_0014.JPG

Emilio

You'll find it more useful with the dovetail clamp on the end rather than the back. They are nice to work with.

Picked up a cabinet from the scrapyard at work... $10 plus tax...

20171211_093523.jpg

Its 49" wide and 28" deep.

I had to move my project truck out of the shop so I could get my Toyota in to unload the cabinet.

20171211_081437.jpg

-Bear

Picked up a cabinet from the scrapyard at work... $10 plus tax...

View attachment 249448

Its 49" wide and 28" deep.

I had to move my project truck out of the shop so I could get my Toyota in to unload the cabinet.

View attachment 249451

-Bear
Bear,

So what's all that white stuff on the ground? I thought you lived in GA, not Michigan?

Bruce

Well not today but just got part of it cleaned up a bit. Got a Enco RF30 mill, with a 4inch Kurt vice, set of r8 collets, a set of 5c collets, A spin indexer for the 5 c collets, a 6 inch rotary table, bunch of srew jacks, endmils, drill chucks, pretty much everything I need to get going a bit. INcluding a 12x18 x3 surface plate. Oh and also go an old Craftsman 6x48 combo belt grinder. His grandfather passed away and did not know what much of the stuff was so I had to educate him as well. Will be posting another thread on asking what some things would be worth that he still has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back