2017 - The Original "What Did You Buy Today?" Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today i did managed to visit the local tool market, not too much quality tools but did managed to find and buy some carbide inserts, wrenches, sockets and those two chamfering tools, they have a very strange end its tapered square, i'm not sure are they meant to be hand driven or machine driven.
DSC_0039.JPGDSC_0041.JPG

Hi GoceKU
Kumanovo Macedonia must have a lot of manufacturing? You seem to get a lot of cool tools from your tool market (Flea Market here in Canada) ?
I like your big old lathe.
Macedonia looks like a beautiful place. We have good friends from Croatia.
Cheers
Martin

Hi Martin,
There is not much of manufacturing around me, but Germany is close by so some of the old tooling is sold here, and yes Macedonia is very beautiful country and the people are very nice and hospitable.

I've been looking for an tubing bender for some time now, and having too many projects means i wasn't looking to start one more, but when i spotted this wire box on a local Flea Market i bought them, it's a complete set 6 dies and only one roller, which isn't a big deal i'll probably make two new rollers with the right center hole size.
DSC_0047.JPG

Yes i presume they are for bending pipe not tubing, and they are just going to kink the thinner staff, but i have a project coming up that they should come in helpful as i'll be using thick wall tubing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back