2018 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I acquired these from a co-worker... both are Criterion...

20180522_162653.jpg

And I found this on the clearance rack at my local Lowes...

20180522_162712.jpg

Its a 1/2 inch hammer drill... $82 plus tax. The only reason that I could find for it to be on the clearance rack is that someone had scribbled all over the box with black marker.

-Bear

Cool, what are they?

Man, I thought I was a tool nut. You win Bruce. I can’t keep up.

I was ordering some replacement gears for the mill and saw Grizzly has a sale on 6" Digital Calipers. Bald Eagle brand. Never heard of them, but I'll give them a try.
2 for $24.99
So I added a pair online Monday, delivered today. Look to be pretty decent. Time will tell.

1527134368984.png

1527134418750.png

I was ordering some replacement gears for the mill and saw Grizzly has a sale on 6" Digital Calipers. Bald Eagle brand. Never heard of them, but I'll give them a try.
2 for $24.99
So I added a pair online Monday, delivered today. Look to be pretty decent. Time will tell.

I got some calipers from Harbor Freight on sale. Once I put a little work into them they cleaned up nicely and functioned better.

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/thr...in-your-shop-today.14637/page-148#post-330786

But I bet there are other guys who buy a lot more, just don't want to advertise it to their better half.

Wise. Always best to get the packaging disposed of and the new aquisition out into the workshop before SHMBO arrives home. And if that doesn’t happen, always, ALWAYS say it was half the price it actually was. Therein lies a happy marriage. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back