What Did You Buy Today?

No polar vortex, it's 66* here, forecasted to 63*. Watcha talkn' bout Willis? :cautious:

It must be a boring job being a weatherman in Hawaii.

When I first moved to Wisconsin a friend sent me a list of, “The Twelve Ways You Know You are now in Wisconsin”. One of them is that you have to use the heater and air conditioner on the same day. I think anyone that has lived in the Midwest during the change of seasons can confirm that this is not an exaggeration.

It must be a boring job being a weatherman in Hawaii.

When I first moved to Wisconsin a friend sent me a list of, “The Twelve Ways You Know You are now in Wisconsin”. One of them is that you have to use the heater and air conditioner on the same day. I think anyone that has lived in the Midwest during the change of seasons can confirm that this is not an exaggeration.

I verify that it's the same way in Kansas.
Heat in morning the AC afternoon.

Here in the Phoenix area, we're facing a 100% chance of rain Monday (high 67º, low 46º).

Gaw-lee, Sarge ... does that mean we're a' gonna get wet?

I haven't bought a new tool of any consequence for quite a while, and I just got paid for a couple of jobs, and the check is in the mail for a couple more, so time for a new tool. The next project involves some steel fab and I've been wanting one of these for a while.....so.....

Haven't used it yet, just arrived about an hour ago. We'll see how well it works. I chose this one because the batteries are the same as the rest of my tools.

1581367359035.png

I haven't bought a new tool of any consequence for quite a while, and I just got paid for a couple of jobs, and the check is in the mail for a couple more, so time for a new tool. The next project involves some steel fab and I've been wanting one of these for a while.....so.....

Haven't used it yet, just arrived about an hour ago. We'll see how well it works. I chose this one because the batteries are the same as the rest of my tools.

View attachment 313222

Nice! I have the same one, slide switch, I've been happy with mine.

Well.... that wouldn't have happened if you weren't wearing a shirt! Just do your grinding naked. Wait that didn't come out right, this is supposed to be a family oriented site. :big grin:

Reminds me of this. :D

Well.... that wouldn't have happened if you weren't wearing a shirt! Just do your grinding naked. Wait that didn't come out right, this is supposed to be a family oriented site. :big grin:

Reminds me of this. :D

I'm not even going to comment on that one :eek:

Haha, nothing happens in the video. Basically what you see in that thumbnail is it. I wouldn't post anything gorey or extremely cringeworthy, I can't watch those myself.

Back