What Did You Buy Today?

Got me a new shop stool. This one is made by JS Products who makes the same stool & shelving for Dewalt. That's why the base resembles storage racks. I use a $20 HF mechanic's roller but wanted something a bit taller for my work bench. I didn't want the Dewalt yellow one.

Masterforce is a Menards brand but we don't have Menards here on the west coast. The Menards one was supposed to be dark green. On the website they were listed as black. Product page said no shipping to CA but I tried ordering it anyway & it shipped.

Box that it came in showed the dark green but the one I got was grey. I'm happy with that! Any of those colors would have been fine with me as long as it wasn't yellow & didn't say Dewalt on it. Even with shipping it came out cheaper than the Dewalt one. Thing is beefy with nice size casters, I doubt my fat arse can break this one! I'm liking it so far.

20200215_001256-600x910.jpg

Got me a new shop stool. This one is made by JS Products who makes the same stool & shelving for Dewalt. That's why the base resembles storage racks. I use a $20 HF mechanic's roller but wanted something a bit taller for my work bench. I didn't want the Dewalt yellow one.

Masterforce is a Menards brand but we don't have Menards here on the west coast. The Menards one was supposed to be dark green. On the website they were listed as black. Product page said no shipping to CA but I tried ordering it anyway & it shipped.

Box that it came in showed the dark green but the one I got was grey. I'm happy with that! Any of those colors would have been fine with me as long as it wasn't yellow & didn't say Dewalt on it. Even with shipping it came out cheaper than the Dewalt one. Thing is beefy with nice size casters, I doubt my fat arse can break this one! I'm liking it so far.

View attachment 313644
If I lived in the eastern midwest, I would definitely be buying one of the masterforce 56" green bottom tool boxes. It's the closest match to my old green craftsman, and would be large enough to hold my wooden tool boxes. They look fabulous and sturdy. That stool looks pretty stout. I look forward to feedback from you on it

joe

I also found all of these at the same place. They are all new and good quality. Not bad for $4.50 each. I am planning on going back and looking through the rest of what they have.
The ones in the boxes are woodruff key seat cutters.
Joe

Attachments

• 20200215_153804.jpg
    20200215_153804.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 29
  • 20200215_153638.jpg
    20200215_153638.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
No thanks to @mikey & @mmcmdl that gave me the Albrecht bug I bought me another Albrecht. I was doing just fine avoiding spending money on Albrechts. But noooo these guys just had to make sure I no longer would be Albrecht-less. Just joking of course. I am very thankful & will never forget. :big grin:

1/2" capacity, mint condition & came mounted on a mint old Jacobs arbor made in England. Can tell it's an older one cause the markings are stamped instead of etched.
20200218_152208.jpg20200218_152229.jpg20200218_152256.jpg

Ebay score on a couple of NOS Dorian BXA holders. These are the older ones that are sized normally, 5/8" max, that I like. None of the newer extreme oversized holders that I'm not a fan of.
20200218_151222.jpg

My TMX R8 finally showed up today to replace my old generic ones.
20200218_175822.jpg

Wow, Christmas came early this year, Will. That chuck looks brand new, as does the arbor. Very nice scores, buddy!

Back