What Did You Buy Today?

I can't see how anyone could patent a wrench thats been around for 50 years .

Haha seriously. I have seen so many different sellers on ebay selling these claiming to be the original maker for them. There even used to be 2 sellers that listed each others ebay names stating the other guy was selling copies/fakes. Seems like all the sellers eventually stop selling/making them & new sellers/makers later pop up. They all just change the shape slightly.

At least Edge Technology tried to be a bit more innovating & added a locking thumbscrew & magnet for storage.

Everything I " store " eventually gets lost . :bawling: But cleaning up once in a while cheers me up , I find brand new stuff that was lost ! :laughing:

Haha! I'm usually pretty good at not loosing things in my home shop. I "put away" my only 5/8" carbide end mill once & couldn't find the damn thing. I was starting to think that I was crazy & never had one. Eventually I bought another one. Then over 2 yrs later I found it in my box of acid brushes. How it got in there I have no idea to this day.

I've never seen where the magnet is on the Edge speed handle but I think it' s on the back just so you can stick the handle onto something metal when not in use. I just leave my handle on the vise. Mine fits tight & doesn't slide around, it has never rattled off. I like it that way.

Will , just had a LOL reading an old thread of yours . It ended up us talking about Kroil and Knockerloose . I probably can't find it again , but it was a good one . :big grin:

I don't remember a Kroil thread. Had to go search for it & found it. Haha. Man there must be so many threads over the years that I don't remember at all. I'm sure I'm not the only one. :D

Halfheimers, and it has something to do with TMB. :grin:

Looks unused. Love the color case hardening Starrett did back in the day.

Back