What Did You Buy Today?

I wonder how they would work on titanium...Any link to these (seller)
The name of the seller is tapsi1105 but It seems that the seller had only these items at the time.
If you search the ebay for "polycrystal insert" or "CBN insert" there are plenty of them for several tool holders!

Just my opinion, but I have had good luck limiting myself to Miller machines and 220V.
I have an old Miller mig welder. Great machine. I see a lot of welders having problems with their Miller Dynasty tig machines. So because of that I decided to stay with the Everlast brand for my tig.

I have an old Miller mig welder. Great machine. I see a lot of welders having problems with their Miller Dynasty tig machines. So because of that I decided to stay with the Everlast brand for my tig.

I have a Dynasty. I wonder what problems I should be on the lookout for.

A few years ago I found an older Thermal Arc 300 GTSW machine on eBay local enough to pick up. It’s been a great welder. Sometimes the older machines can be had for a nice deal.

I have a Dynasty. I wonder what problems I should be on the lookout for.
The circuit boards. Zac over at the you tube channel Darlington Farms has literally every board replaced in his trying to get it to work right. He talks about the problems and Millers lack luster warranty repairs.

Last edited:
The circuit boards. Zac over at the you tube channel Darlington Farms has literally ever board replaced in his trying to get it to work right. He talks about the problems and Millers lack luster warranty repairs.
Ah, yes. I have heard of this problem. I tend to be a little paranoid with regard to the worst case scenario, and I often choose a brand based on serviceability. I have heard that technicians prefer to work on very common brands.

My parallels, clamp kit and a couple of 3/8" 4-flute endmills came in to KMS today.
While I was there I picked up some layout dye, TapMagic and1/8" and 1/16" parting blades.

View attachment 317390
Depth mic showed up today. $33 to the door and everything there but instructions. I checked prices online and $200 for new and $100-$150 used so I'm happy. Only mark on it is the JC in the circle. I assume initials of prior owner.

That’s a steal, well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back