What Did You Buy Today?

My Criterion boring head arrived today.
Hey, it looks just like my less-than-expensive no-name one. Well, except that the index mark isn’t stamped crooked, the pieces look like they mate up really well, the numbers are stamped in accurately and cleanly, and it says Criterion on it. Asides from that, they’re identical! ;)

-frank

Hey, it looks just like my less-than-expensive no-name one. Well, except that the index mark isn’t stamped crooked, the pieces look like they mate up really well, the numbers are stamped in accurately and cleanly, and it says Criterion on it. Asides from that, they’re identical! ;)

-frank
And they both make round-ish holes right?

Actually I have no complaints with mine. It is a little rough in places but it’s performed well enough for my requirements. And for all I know, the crooked stampings may just be my progressives acting up again....

-frank

Actually I have no complaints with mine. It is a little rough in places but it’s performed well enough for my requirements. And for all I know, the crooked stampings may just be my progressives acting up again....

-frank
I couldn't resist the Criterion for the price. Glad I snapped it up before our dollar sank below the horizon...

Back