What Did You Buy Today?

I have one of those, it's a great oiler. I like it a lot. But I also like my Eagles and Plews too.

I've had to change the cover O ring on one of my three. I have the assortment case, so it was just a matter of selecting the right size

Been using a Shars face mill in my knee mill. 2.5" that uses APKT1604 inserts. I think of it as my sliver generator, scrapes little tiny chips that are conducive to piercing your fingers. Turning up the chipload/feed rate doesn't seems to work. Their inserts don't impress me.
I also have a huge 6" kennametal facemill that uses SEHT43 inserts. They have a sharp, hi positive edge and cut nicely, although I haven't tried that in my smaller mill. I decided to buy this Glacern face mill that also uses the SEHT43 inserts. I'm trying to use common inserts where I can, rather than creating a whole morass of them. Both of the SEHT facemills are 45 degree, so no milling to a shoulder but hopefully better facing stuff on the mill. Hopefully I'll get a chance to try this over the weekend.

IMG_4255.JPG

I would like to thank Ray(extropic) for offering to go out of his way to purchase, and deliver a US General tool chest to the pier for me. We went to the closest store, and bought whatever color they had in stock. I could have bought a Husky with their drawer layout for 139.00, but I have wanted to try the US General, I'm not disappointed, and it's cheaper than a Snap-On.

@Aukai

I'm so pleased that it got there safely.

It looks GOOD!

Since you didn't mention any dings, I'll assume it's in good shape.

I delivered it to the freight forwarders on Nov 10, so only 14 days to your door. That seems pretty reasonable.

You are very welcome.

I would like to thank Ray(extropic) for offering to go out of his way to purchase, and deliver a US General tool chest to the pier for me. We went to the closest store, and bought whatever color they had in stock. I could have bought a Husky with their drawer layout for 139.00, but I have wanted to try the US General, I'm not disappointed, and it's cheaper than a Snap-On.
That is a beautiful fake lista. I would kinda like to get one and get rid of the one toolbox i got for free.

@Aukai

I'm so pleased that it got there safely.

It looks GOOD!

Since you didn't mention any dings, I'll assume it's in good shape.

I delivered it to the freight forwarders on Nov 10, so only 14 days to your door. That seems pretty reasonable.

You are very welcome.
Awesome that you stepped up to the plate to help him out.
:clapping:

Back