What Did You Buy Today?

Finally gritted my teeth and sprung for a new drill bit set. Got tired of resharpening and burning through my cheap drills bought way back in 19-god-knows-when.

116 pc. Drill Hog set. At first glance, very nice quality, three flats on the shank for drill chucks to prevent slippage. All split points. I'll report back at some point on whether it was worth the $.

Last edited:
Finally gritted my teeth and sprung for a new drill bit set. Got tired of resharpening and burning through my cheap drills bought way back in 19-god-knows-when.

116 pc. Drill Hog set. At first glance, very nice quality, three flats on the shank for drill chucks to prevent slippage. All split points. I'll report back at some point on whether it was worth the $.
I have the same set, but mine did not come with the #2 Center Drill like yours did.

nor have I had to test out the lifetime guarantee yet.
I have. Mail broken drills to Billy and he sends new ones back. Pretty painless. Only thing is that he is in California, so shipping back and forth takes a bit.

Nice!!!

I have those on my wish list... have not build up the courage to spend that much on a set of drill bits... Maybe when I am closer to retirement...

Back